Hey, Congrats! You must be pretty excited about your new purchase of the Alexa Echo or Echo Dot device. You must be well-aware of the fact that Amazon Echo is a voice-enabled device that can do a variety of tasks with a single voice command. Now, you can hardly wait to give commands to your Echo. However, sometimes if your Alexa device faces Alexa Error 73001 Code it becomes very disgusting.
Once you buy an Amazon Echo device, the first thing you need to do is to register the device with Amazon. It becomes frustrating when you eagerly want to use the device and the device displays an error, like ‘Amazon Echo Registration Failure’.
However, you should keep in mind that this error is completely different from Alexa Error 73001. Errors like ‘Amazon Echo Registration Failure’ is known as Alexa Device Error 10:2:12:3:1.
Well, if you are getting this error, you don’t need to worry. You have landed on the right page and we will guide you through the steps that would help you with the registration of your device.
Troubleshoot Echo Error 10:2:12:3:1 Is Equally Important
It’s equally important to troubleshoot Echo Error 10:2:12:3:1 just like Amazon Echo Error 73001. If you need to fix the 10:2:12:3:1 Error, you need some professional help. Trust me. You won’t regret if you take the help of expert professionals of Echo Device Support.
All you need to do is to pick your phone and dial our Alexa Helpline Number . Our helpline number remains available 24×7 and our experts are ready to help you out.
Alexa Error 73001
Did you know that your Alexa powered Echo or Echo Dot is capable of providing all kinds of updates about the weather situation of the city? At the same time, it helps to perform simple tasks, like switching on the light or reducing the volume of other devices.
In short, Alexa performs a lot of tasks within no time. However, at times it might face Alexa Error 73001.
Do you have any idea about Echo Error 7:3:0:0:1? If you don’t have any idea about it, you have nothing to worry. Just follow this blog and you will give an idea.
Alexa Echo Error 73001 is an error that is linked with router or Wi-Fi settings. If you try to connect your Alexa Echo device with the internet network, this error might pop up.
In simple words, Echo Error 73001 is nothing but any difficulty to connect with the Wi-Fi. When your Alexa device is not able to connect with your home’s Wi-Fi, it won’t work. As a result, it would develop issues like Alexa Not Working.
If you notice that your Alexa powered Echo or Echo Dot device is not working properly, you might feel concerned. It’s logical. However, one important reason for Alexa to not work is for its connectivity issue.
Before moving any further and coming up with a solution, it’s important to take a look into the reasons for the Alexa Echo Error. The Error 73001 gets triggered for the following reasons. Take a look:
Reasons Why Amazon Echo Error 73001 Occurs
- The Wi-Fi router is not compatible with your Amazon Alexa device.
- The configuration or the settings of the router is not correct.
- The network depends on the extender and they have varied frequencies depending on the location.
- Network jamming might lead to this error.
- The device might have a glitch.
Solving the Amazon Echo Error 73001 is very easy and it won’t take much time. However, before we move ahead with Alexa Troubleshooting steps; you need to carry out some basic checks in order to solve the issue.
Basic Checks for Alexa Error 73001 Which One Needs To Follow
- Don’t forget to check the device’s position.
- The device is placed at least 8-inches over the ground. Make sure the device is placed not more than 8 feet.
- Make sure that you have a proxy network and a VPN network.
- Entering the same Wi-Fi password in Your Alexa app. By using the old password, it won’t connect your Alexa.
Once you have performed the above-mentioned checks and if you still face some issues, you need to fix Amazon Echo Error 73001. Try to fix them manually or take professional help. Dial our Alexa Helpline Number today!
Fix Amazon Echo Error 73001
Have no idea about ‘How to Fix Amazon Echo 73001 Error?’
Don’t freak out. This blog will guide you through the steps to fix the issue. The basic troubleshooting steps for Amazon Echo Error 7:3:0:0:1 is mentioned below:
- Firstly, restart the Echo device and try to connect it with your Wi-Fi.
- If this step doesn’t work, try another way. You need to reset the Echo device. Just press the small button at the base of the Alexa device. In case, you are using the 2nd generation device, you will need to press Action as well as the volume button at the same time. It would reset your device.
- Press the ‘Reset’ button on the router. Just wait for a few seconds to restart the router and modem.
- Don’t forget to update the router firmware by signing into the Admin Panel. In case, you don’t know the right way to connect with the panel, take the help of tech experts. Don’t feel embarrassed. Our technicians would gladly help you out. Just pick your phone and dial our number .
- Keep in mind to update the Alexa App to the latest version.
Hopefully, these steps would solve your Amazon Echo Error 73001. If it does, it’s good!
In case the problem continues, you might need advanced troubleshooting techniques. Expert technicians of Echo Support will fix the issue quickly. Just give them a call at our Alexa Helpline Number and you will get a prompt response from them in a quick time.
Sometimes, Amazon Echo Error 73001 occurs due to technical glitches with the device. For instance, incorrect network configuration might be one cause of this problem. Many modems come with the same SSID and it leads to Alexa Error 73001. To avoid this sort of issue, it’s important to create a unique SSID for the router.
In this case, you face error 73001; you should get in touch with tech-experts of Echo Device Support to resolve the problem. Just call us and relax. Our expert technician will look into the matter and you won’t face this issue again.